Aspiring Researcher, Freelance Musician
I study Computer Science at
During my undergraduate career, I did research in the COMPAS Lab (2018-2019), was a teaching assistant in the Stony Brook Computer Science department, and was snare-line section leader of the Stony Brook Marching Band Drumline from 2017 to 2020.
Whenever I have time, I like keeping my drumming chops up to speed, and I also can be found reading the occasional CS paper or being a nerd and enjoying tabletop RPGs.
- Experience in various programming languages: C, Java, Python, Shell Scripting, Fotran-2008, OCaml, LaTeX
- Technologies: Git, OpenMP, Slurm, OpenMP, MPI, Compiler Toolchains (GNU, LLVM, Cray, Fujitsu, Intel, etc.)
- Highly skilled in non-melodic percussion (Drum Set and Marching Percussion specializations, see CV for more details)
- 4th Degree Black Belt, Tae Kwon Do (Rank of Master)
- Limited Working Proficiency of French
- Research Assistant, The Ohio State University, May 2021-Present
- SCinet Student Volunteer, SC'23
- Student Researcher, Los Alamos National Laboratory, May 2023-August 2023
- SCinet Student Volunteer, SC'22
- Student Volunter, SC'21, Nov 2021 (Recognized as one of the top Student Volunteers)
- Non-melodic percussion, 2007-Present;
- Teacher, percussion, 2015-Present (On-Demand)